Interested why we've built Passion For Classics?
Check our video:

Citroen Mehari, 1980


The Citroën Méhari is a passenger car of the Citroën brand that was produced between 1968 and 1988. The car is based on the chassis and engine of a Citroën 2CV, with a body made of ABS plastic. There was a front-wheel drive version and a four-wheel drive version. The name refers to the word méhariste, a French colonial soldier from Algeria, who rides a camel.

BMW E21 BAUR 320/6 Targa - Cabriolet Original, 1982


Faithful fans of Passion For Classics, know that this is by now our 3rd BMW BAUR edition that we can offer you! This E21 Baur is made for BMW by "Karosserie Baur" from 1978 to 1982 on only 4595 pieces, of which only a few were equipped with the M20 320/6 2.0L 6 Cylinder. The BMW E21 Baur is a mixed 5-seater Targa-Cabriolet with a soft rear window. BMW M20 six-cylinder petrol engine. The six-cylinder model is often referred to as the "320/6". The engine uses a Solex 4-barrel downdraft carburetor.

BMW 2002 Touring, 1971


The BMW 02 series was BMW's mid-range car from 1966 to 1977. The series was derived from the BMW new class, but had two doors instead of four. The first car of the 02 series powered by the BMW M10 four-cylinder engine was named 1600-2 (Typ 114) to indicate that it was a two-door and not the 1600 four-door. In 1968 the 2002 (E10) was introduced with a 1990 cc engine and the 1600 and 2002 were now also offered as a (full) convertible. Until 1971, the 1600 and 2002 were also available in a ti version with a double Solex carburettor with 100 and 120 hp respectively. As an option, the alpina package could be chosen, which delivered even more horsepower. The facelift in 1971 was also the start of the Touring (E6), this variant had a third door, actually a huge tailgate.

Porsche 944 S2 Convertible, 1991


This 1991 Porsche 944 S2 convertible is finished in Satin Black Metallic over black leather and is powered by a 3.0L 4-cylinder in-line coupled to a five-speed manual transmission and a limited-slip differential. The car was initially delivered to Carrera Motors from Miami Florida for a local Belgian! owner. He brought the car with him and eventually registered it in Belgium. The equipment includes a black soft top in perfect condition, a CD stereo, air conditioning, cruise control, pop-up headlights, electrically adjustable front seats, and 16″ Design 90 wheels. This 944 S2 shows 198584 miles and is offered with a very full service history, factory literature, service invoices, two keys, a 2015 appraisal report and Carpass.

BMW 850i, 1991


The BMW 8 series (code name E31) is a 2-door 2+2 coupé powered by a V12 engine and later also a V8. The car was produced by the German car manufacturer BMW from 1989 to 1999. The 8 Series had to compete with the Mercedes-Benz SL and Porsche 928 – an area where BMW had not been active until then. To reinforce this concept, BMW equipped the 850i with a number of technological firsts, such as the electronic accelerator pedal and the coupling of a 6-speed gearbox to a V12 engine. After 10 years and 30,621 units built, production was discontinued in May 1999.

Volkswagen Corrado VR6, 1992


The Volkswagen Corrado is a hatchback coupé, developed by Volkswagen and built by Karmann in Osnabrück, Germany between 1988 and 1995. In fact, VW supplied only 20% of the necessary parts, the remaining 80%, mainly body parts, were made by Karmann itself. The Corrado offered exceptionally good handling for its time. This was partly due to the innovative, automatic rear spoiler that rises at a certain speed. This spoiler reduced the "lift" at the rear of the car by about 64%. With an adapted sales strategy, the car is positioned in the market as a 'High-class' sports coupé. The Corrado was only produced to order, so the buyer was already known for every Corrado that came off the production line in Osnabruck. He was labeled by experts as 1 of the 25 cars you must have driven before you die! The VR6 offered here was the top-of-the-line version of the Corrado.



Until 1997, the Z3 was just a nice convertible that was mainly suitable for leisurely rides. Then BMW decided to place the six-cylinder in-line of the M3 in it. And as expected, that resulted in an explosive cocktail. With only 3557 LHD units built, this is becoming a very rare car.

Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT, 1964

Alfa Romeo

The Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT was the first Giulia sports model to be introduced, and was produced from 1963 to 1965. It was unveiled on September 9, 1963 at a press event at the newly opened Arese plant, and showcased at the auto show the same month. from Frankfurt. In its original form, Bertone's bodywork is known as scalino (step) or "step front", because of the leading edge of the engine compartment cover that sat 1cm above the nose of the car. This copy was fully restored functionally, converted to GTA look and adapted into a classic rally car.

Ferrari 250 GT Lusso